Paul Misischia, D.O.
Dr. Paul Misischia, better known as “Dr. Paul,” is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist with more than 27 years in private practice. For more than 26 years he was a professor at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he trained students, interns and residents.
He is beloved by patients for his warm and thorough bedside manner. Dr. Paul provides full comprehensive Ophthalmology care in our Pine Bluff, Hot Springs, and Bryant locations.
Dr. Paul lives in Benton with his wife Sharon, son Jon Paul, and daughter Devon and her husband. He enjoys fishing, yoga, gourmet cooking and listening to music, especially hard rock, jazz, and classical.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor of Science in Biology earned from John Carroll University
- Doctor of Osteopathy earned from Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency in Ophthalmology performed at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Board Certified Ophthalmologist
- Member of the Arkansas Medical Society
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association & the Arkansas Osteopathic Medical Association
- Member of the Arkansas Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Member of the Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
Hear what Dr. Paul’s patients are saying:
From my initial impression of Dr. Paul I could tell that he was a gentleman and very friendly. I am usually nervous at doctor’s offices but I didn’t feel like that here. He took the time to listen to me talk about my concerns. He had a way of explaining things so I could understand and that put my mind at ease. I couldn’t be happier with him.
- C. Green | Pine Bluff, AR | LASIK Patient
Dr. Paul has helped me so much in managing my eye care. I don’t have to worry about losing my sight because I know I’m in great hands. he has never been too busy to answer a question and never treated any question I had as insignificant. I have complete confidence in Dr. Paul and I’m so grateful to have him as my doctor.
- W. Jarrett | New Edinburg, AR | Retinal Patient
Dr. Paul really saved my vision. I didn’t even know I had glaucoma until he discovered it. He worked with me on treatment and now I’m not tied down to using drops all the time. He not only saved my sight but he made my life easier.